Madison Middle School students will, once again, help the Cooper HS Student Council in their efforts to collect rice for the Chinle Reservation.
Here’s what you need to know about collecting the rice:
1) Collect rice from your 2nd period class from Monday 11/19-Fri 11/30.
2) The class who collects the most rice per person will receive a reward courtesy of the Cooper Student Council.
3) If you have anything else you would like to donate (blankets, clothes, toys), I’ll collect them in my room (34).
4) We are asking teachers to count no more than 10 pounds of rice that you bring personally towards your classroom total. Please bring as much as you are able, we just want the winner to be a reflection of what the kids bring.
5) I have emailed Cooper about getting photos from previous Chinle trips (great idea, Mrs. Gray!) and will get them to you to show your students as soon as I can.
Thank you so much for all of the ways you have supported our Student Council this year.
Madison Middle School
8th Grade Math
Student Council Sponsor